Contractor Membership is open to be any person, firm or corporation engaged in the business of electrical contracting including erecting, installing, repairing, servicing or maintaining electric wiring, devices, appliances or equipment including purchasing from suppliers and selling or furnishing manufactured parts and products.
Associate Membership is open to any person, firm or corporation that providfes a service and/or product to the electrical industry. Associate membership fee is billed annually, January 1 of each year.
IEC Associate Membership includes
- Access to the IEC office for information and services
- A forum for communicating with electrical contractors
- Active participation in IEC National functions
- Attendance at all IEC general membership meetings
- Participation in IEC insurance and pension programs
- Participation in IEC sponsored workshops and seminars
- The industry publication IEC Insights
- Valuable contacts and business leads through associating with other professionals in our industry
Fill out the form below or download and submit THIS form.